Wednesday, January 19, 2011

flamenco.

Okay so it's been like 4 day since my last post but thinking about what I've missed, there isn't much.  So I'm just going to focus on the most important - FLAMENCO.

I don't know why I am so obsessed with it but I am and it is amazing!  I signed up for the flamenco class at our school which starts next Wednesday and tonight we went to the flamenco ballet show in Madrid...okay, I was freaking out in my seat the whole time!  It was amazing!  Absolutely loved it.  I don't think words can describe the excitement I was feeling...I felt like I was going to explode!

Anyways, I love Spain.  I love the flamenco.  I wish I was graceful.  Really, I just don't think it's fair that some were blessed with infinite amounts of grace while others (like myself) have none.

Also, these have nothing to do with the flamenco, but i just thought i'd share.

I've gotten much more popular since I've been in Spain

Juanita is getting well fed, don't you worry

The fence-hopping files


victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment