Wednesday, March 23, 2011

8 days left.

Hmm.  It's interesting how I can love something so much.  I love Spain.  I love the friends I've made here.  Me encanta español.  I love my life.

I'm so distraught knowing that we only have eight days left here...

BUT thank goodness for no more long bus rides!

We LOVE Fabiola!  She is so amazing and has made our trip here in Spain so much more fun!  We're still working on David, trying to get him to marry her so we can come out for their wedding :)

Sagrada Familia in Barcelona.  This has been under  construction since the 1800s and isn't expected to be finished until 2026 or something like that.  How crazy is that -- and we got to see it in the making!  Can't wait to come back to Spain to see the finished product :)


I love Laura.

In Park Güell in Barcelona

I am going to miss my Mamá Española SO MUCH!  

Las Fallas!  Only the most awesome festival in Valencia where they burn statues and have the most amazing fireworks displays I have ever seen.  Really, does it get much better than that?  Although, I definitely would have appreciated it more without all the beer and smoke surrounding us.

I made my favorite - Kraft Mac&Cheese (courtesy of my Mama dear for sending it to me!) for dinner on Sunday night.  Paired with a bottle of Coke and we had a nice little American meal.

Just had to throw this in here.  I love this little girl so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment